The mission of young adult ministry is to deepen the faith life of single and married young adults in their twenties to early forties through Eucharistic Celebration, retreats, spiritual development opportunities and service to others.
The Goal of Young Adult Ministry is to keep young adults connected to their Catholic identity and help them see the face of their God more clearly.
- To help young adults see their Catholicity as a pathway to meaningful worship and connecting to their God.
- To enable young adults experience spiritual growth through informative and inspirational presentations about the challenges of living a faith filled life as a young adult in the 21st century.
- To help young adults stretch into the lives of those in need through volunteer service.
- To enable young adults connect their faith life to everyday experiences and challenges
- Monthly Young Adult Masses
- Eucharistic Ministry
- Lectors Ministry
- Music Ministry
- Service Projects
- Theology on Tap
- Retreats and Faith Development Opportunities in conjunction with Young Adult Ministry Program of the Chicago Archdiocese
Peg Barry, Young Adult Ministry